Paintings

Another series of paintings done for my first ArtE (Artisans of the Emirates) experience. Most of these are still available for purchase. If you are interested to buy, check out my previous post http://jfullerpaintings.blogspot.ae/2014/07/pastel-works.html on how to contact me. 


 
"The Basic Function of Man"
Acrylic on canvas 60x80 cm
(Available)

 "The Cleansing Pool"
Pastel on canvas board


 "Shadowland"
Mixed media 20x24 cm
 (Available)

"Seeker at the wall" 
 Acrylic on canvas 50x60 cm
(Available)

"Blocking lights" 
Acrylic on canvas 50x60 cm
(Available)


These last two paintings were done during a lazy summer (2008, I believe), so I consider it some of my earlier works. They are based on pictures of plumeria flowers and the pink ones are done in oil while the yellow ones in acrylic. Both are available for purchase.

"Capricorn"
Oil on canvas - framed
(Available)

"Butter wings"
Acrylic on canvas - framed (gold)
(Available)

Comments

Popular Posts