Commissions

These are a few of my art commissions from the most recent one to my first painting assignment. I really enjoyed making these projects and though I no longer market my services as a designer since I am working full-time as a teacher, I occasionally take in special projects, when I have the time, AND if I'm really excited about the project. So if you happen to find me during my down time (times when I'm not up and running around after energetic toddlers) and are interested to commission a painting, I'm just a comment away (For more details on how to contact me, check out this blog post: http://jfullerpaintings.blogspot.ae/2014/07/pastel-works.html)
 
Pencil on paper 9x12 in

"Thai House" 
Pastel on canvas board 

"Attila"
 Pastel on canvas board
 
 Chicago Bridge & Iron Company warehouse
Oil on canvas
 
 "Rachel"
Oil on canvas

Comments

Popular Posts